For further development, a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to join the first luxury Tour Operator in Hanoi has arisen. This fantastic luxury tour operator is urgently seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to join their small team in their head office in Hanoi, Vietnam.
As a Senior Marketing Executive you will be required to create, implement and measure marketing campaigns, advertising and consumer events. You will have marketing experience, have worked on brochures, possess PR skills and be aware of online/offline elements.
* Work with graphic designers and external agencies to develop creative projects in conjunction with the offline communications
* Update offers and content on the website
* Brochure production in conjunction with marketing and product teams/senior management
* Create and send regular E-shots as part of the activity plan
* Copywriting and proofing to support internal and external communications (advertising, brochures, direct mail, press releases, etc).
* Implementing on and offline advertising as booked directly or through media agencies
* Work with on Social Media activity
* Work closely on the creation and implementation of Trade Marketing activity
* Plan and oversee shows, exhibitions and events
* Implement public relations strategies
* Updating consumer database
* Negotiate with tourist boards and suppliers to agree special offers and marketing contributions
* Consider new opportunities including consumer shows and events, print advertising, direct mail and other collateral material.
* Prepare and follow up Trade Shows (around 10 a year)
* Ensure that communication is consistent with online communications and brand guidelines being maintained
* Weekly and monthly reports
* Work with the Marketing Manager to co-ordinate and report all competitor analysis – marketing & pricing – in the offline space
* Creative input, Implementation & evaluation of marketing activities including:
o On and offline advertising campaigns
o CRM campaigns including segmented e-mail campaigns, brochure launches & direct marketing activity
* Monitor activity spend and liaise with media and creative agencies on a day-to-day basis in order to optimize efficiency and performance.
* Analysis of success of offline marketing campaigns and ongoing modifications where possible
* Marketing degree or diploma, or equivalent experience
* Minimum 3-4 years experience in a similar role, with a focus on experiential travel in Vietnam and Southeast Asia – this is essential
* Experience in advertising, CRM, public relations and brochure production are essential
* Experience in online marketing an advantage but not essential
* Good copywriting skills are essential
* Excellent English communications and analytical skills
* Must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to work on own initiative and stick to tight deadlines
* Ability to multitask and adapt projects and regularly changing goal
* Good verbal and written communication, skills including excellent telephone manner
* Strong negotiation skills
* Proven project/production management experience, plus good time management and organizational skills
* Proven experience of managing supplier relationships and directing agencies
* Experience in copywriting, preferably in a travel related role
* Flexible and adaptable to working with a number of different external suppliers
* Ability to work under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines and multi-task
* Creative and able to think outside the box
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary & great benefits.
To apply for this position please email to [email protected] .